I speak to small business owners who want more of the two most valuable commodities: time + money.
I’m a spiritual teacher who happens to be a productivity + problem-solving expert.
The stage is where I come most fully alive, and speaking is what tugs at my heart.
Here are three of my most popular presentations:
Plan to Thrive: How to build a stress-free business
The antidote to overwhelm is focus. And focus starts with a plan.
In this talk, I guide business owners through an accelerated version of my Plan To Thrive™ program. It’s a refreshing approach to business productivity — one that isn’t about volume or quantity, but vision + quality.
Audiences will leave with a sane + humane one-page business plan, for the next 12 months. Side effects may include: lower stress levels, lack of confusion + distractions, a tingling rush of optimism, and being (really) nice to people. Including yourself.
THE DYNAMIC DOZEN: 12 habits that can save days + weeks + years of time.
You can always create more money — but time is irreplaceable.
That’s why we need THE DYNAMIC DOZEN — 12 powerful habits that small business owners can use to unlock more time for the mission-critical projects that matter.
And the best part about THE DYNAMIC DOZEN? None of them require any money, or magic beans, or silver bullets. Just a simple decision to DO ‘em. Starting today.
Want a lifetime of focus, freedom + wealth? Just say NO.
What do supremely-productive people — like elite athletes, bestselling authors, and lifelong entrepreneurs — have in common?
Look closely, and you’ll discover that it comes down to a simple — dare I say, spiritual — practice: the practice of saying NO.
NO to invitations that shatter your focus. NO to opportunities that don’t feel rewarding.
NO to projects that don’t align with your mission — no matter how flattering.
If there’s one word that every small business owner needs to say, every single day, it’s NO.
Because with every NO comes an unexpected reward: a little more time to say YES to what matters.
Got something in mind? Let’s talk!
I love connecting with new groups of small business owners — especially organizations that support + empower women.
If you’re looking for an expert on business growth + productivity (who will invite you to do shocking things: like rip up your to-do list, say no to heinous obligations, and generally be a lot less busy) send me an email, today. Let’s talk!
Here are a handful of groups that have scheduled me as a speaker:
- National Association of Professional Organizers annual conference, San Diego, CA
- National Association of Professional Organizers annual conference, Baltimore, MD
- National Association of Professional Organizers annual conference, New Orleans, LA
- Small Business Administration, Sacramento, CA
- Small Business Administration, San Francisco, CA
- College of San Mateo, San Mateo, CA
- National Association of Senior Move Managers annual conference, San Diego, CA
- Association of Personal Photo Organizers annual conference, Dallas, TX
- Association of Daily Money Managers, Bellefont, PA
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) chapter, San Francisco, CA
- International Coach Federation, San Francisco, CA
- The Oaks Spa, Ojai, CA
- Women in Consulting, San Francisco, CA
- National Association of Professional Organizers Regional Conference, Chicago, IL
- National Association of Professional Organizers Regional Conference, Santa Rosa, CA
- eWomen Network, Sacramento, CA
- Women’s Initiative for Self-Employment, San Francisco, CA
- Women Entrepreneurs of the Bay Area, San Mateo, CA
- San Francisco Professional Food Society
- Women Chefs and Restaurateurs chapter, San Francisco, CA
- Mount Diablo Business Women, Lafayette, CA
Interested in having me speak to your group? Email me right away! I look forward to hearing from you.
People Like What I Have To Say!
Here is a sample of audience and participant comments from recent workshops and presentations:
“Comprehensive, down-to-earth, interactive”
“Clear and intelligent”
“A value-packed session with so many take-aways!”
“Great presenter style”
“I’d already met 90% of my goals for this conference in her session alone. She’s fabulous.”
“One of the highlights of conference for me.”
Thank you so much for spending your time, expertise and talent with us. I think everyone in attendance had a personal “ah–ha” moment and certainly will benefit from your generosity and wisdom. Today I have gotten so much done– your talk was so motivational! I look forward to working with you in the future.
Ginger Slonaker, The Main Gallery, Redwood City, CA
Thank you for the resources, and for your awesome talk on Monday! I really appreciated the grounding, centered, introspective, and practical information and ideas you shared with us.
Cecilia Anderson, Splendidly Organized, Washington, DC
I really appreciated your presentation at the 2013 NAPO National Conference in New Orleans. I had been pondering how to change my service model for quite some time, but was feeling stuck. Your examples and clear understanding of the struggles of small business owners sparked a shift in my thought process, and I was able to start seeing several options for myself. Thank you so much for helping me to get unstuck!
Caroline Totah, Organizer-Coach, RN, CPO-CD®, CPO®