Is this you?
I work with
- Busy professionals who wish for an extra hour in every day. If you are frustrated because your most important projects can’t move forward fast enough, I can help you find progress and peace of mind.
- Creative people who need help bringing their best ideas to life. I assist you in bringing the big picture into focus without being tripped up by the little details.
- Solo entrepreneurs who need help organizing their businesses and their lives for maximum success.
- People who recognize that small changes can yield big results, and are willing to make those small changes.
Are some of these statements true for you?
- You are a capable and accomplished professional, but there is an organizing problem that currently stymies you.
- You consider yourself generally organized but you just can’t make headway on an important project.
- You accomplish a lot, but you feel you could do more, and do it more easily.
- You’re always busy, but not always getting the most important things done.
- You may seem organized to others, but you sometimes feel scattered or overwhelmed.
As a client, you are likely to be successful working with me if…
- You are willing and able to learn new tools.
- You understand the need to invest time and money to save time and money.
- You believe that the work you do makes a positive difference to the wellbeing of the world.
- You are ready to accept help. Maybe in the past you’ve felt that you had to do everything yourself, but you’re ready to have an organizing and productivity specialist on your team.
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve, and what they need to do to ensure their success, learn more about How I Work.