Does business planning really matter, or do all business plans sit forgotten on a shelf?
According to a recent study, lack of a well-developed business plan is a factor in 78 percent of all small business closures. In fact, planning is one of the best practices you can habitually engage in to bring success and ease to your growing business, develop your skills, and achieve the goals you set.
Wondering how to create a plan you will actually use?
One way is to join host Meggin McIntosh and me for this informational and practical (and free!) teleclass. As a participant, you will:
- review types of plans to find one that meets your needs;
- begin writing your own plan;
- receive planning tools to use again and again;
- learn techniques to focus on the steps with the greatest impact;
- discover secrets to sustaining your motivation no matter what!
Don’t just survive — plan to thrive!
Registration is free – reserve your spot here. UPDATE: this class is closed. All the information from this class is now available as the “Plan to Thrive Express Teleclass,” here.